Welcome to the website of GSTGC 2017!
Michigan State University is hosting the fifteenth annual Graduate Student Topology and Geometry Conference on April 8th and 9th, 2017.
The conference aims to expose graduate students in topology and geometry to current research, to provide them with an opportunity to give talks about their own research, and to bring together graduate students to talk to each other and to expert faculty members in their area.
Most of the talks at the conference are given by graduate students, with several others given by distinguished plenary speakers and young faculty.
Registration is currently open. However, the deadline for funding has passed.
We have updated the information page.
Mark Behrens (University of Notre Dame)
Danny Calegari (University of Chicago)
Karsten Grove (University of Notre Dame)
Young faculty speakers
Renato G. Bettiol (University of Pennsylvania)
Adam Levine (Princeton University)
Tye Lidman (North Carolina State University)
Sara Maloni (University of Virginia)
Jose Perea (Michigan State University)
Wouter Van Limbeek (University of Michigan)
- 2016: Indiana University, Bloomington
- 2015: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- 2014: University of Texas at Austin
- 2013: University of Notre Dame
- 2012: Indiana University, Bloomington
- 2011: Michigan State University
- 2010: University of Michigan
- 2009: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 2008: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2007: University of Chicago
- 2006: Indiana University, Bloomington
- 2005: Northwestern University
- 2004: University of Minnesota
- 2003: University of Notre Dame
- Matthew Hedden (Faculty advisor)
- Leonardo Abbrescia
- Wenzhao Chen
- Hitesh Gakhar
- Sarah E. Klanderman
- Abhishek Mallick
- Metin Ozsarfati
- Ustun Yildirim